- Home / Jaume Serra Cristalino Brut Cava
Jaume Serra Cristalino Brut Cava
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
This fine Spanish sparkling wine is made using the Traditional Method, in which the secondary fermentation producing a sparkling wine's bubbles occurs in the bottle. Its fresh, toasty nose, beautiful citrus, green apple and mineral flavors, supple, lively mouth-feel, and clean, crisp finish make it the ultimate celebratory wine. Enjoy it on its own and with caviar, sushi, seafood, fried foods and Asian dishes.
The winery behind Jaume Serra Cristalino was founded in 1943 by distinguished enologist Jaume Serra Guell. It is located in the Garraf subdivision of the Denominacion de Origen Penede9s, the largest wine growing area in Catalonia. Jaume Serra lies within the "El Padruel" estate in the Mediterranean Coastal town of Vilanova y la Geltru, some 50 kilometers south of Barcelona. Wine making began on this property in 1947. The winery underwent renovations in 1984 and then again in 1997, after the J. Garceda Carrif3n family purchased the property.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.