- Home / Jax Vineyards Block 3 Calistoga Cabernet Sauvignon 2018
Jax Vineyards Block 3 Calistoga Cabernet Sauvignon 2018
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
This project is an intense expression of the red rock, alluvial soil at the base of Mt. Saint Helena. The lush fruit driven profile of the 337 clone produces a wine that is well structured with lovely herbal notes on the nose.
In 1993, David Jackson purchased a small but exceptional dry-farmed vineyard in northern Calistoga. Shortly after, his son Trent was inspired to join the new family business and build on his father's dream. Trent produced and bottled his first vintage in his San Francisco garage and then hired consulting winemaker Kirk Venge to lead the way. Locals started to hear about this winery and started buying up the super-limited production of their Cabernet Sauvignon and Cabernet Franc. In 2002, Trent's sister unhesitatingly jumped on board and put the wines in the hands of San Francisco and New York restaurateurs, much to the pleasure of sommeliers and guests alike. Expanding from their single vineyard, family-owned Cabs, the Y3 series allows them to utilize venerable winemaker Kirk Venge's access to premium Napa fruit of prodigious quality, and expand their portfolio to other varieties. Jax Vineyards goal is to produce wines of great value that accurately reflect their varietal nature. The Y3 symbol was the brand at her grandfather's cattle farm and is a testament to their dedication to family owned, farmed lands and the purest expression of vines and their soil.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.