- Home / Joel Gott Pinot Gris
Joel Gott Pinot Gris
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Joel Gott Oregon Pinot Gris White Wine is a well-rounded, balanced and fruit-forward Pinot Gris wine that showcases aromas of Meyer lemon, key lime and pear with notes of peach blossoms. On the palate, the wine opens with bright acidity and citrus notes followed by a smooth, elongated mid-palate with stone fruit flavors and a long, clean, balanced finish. A wine that can easily be enjoyed on its own or with a variety of dishes, Joel Gott Pinot Gris White Wine is the perfect pairing partner for prosciutto, melon and mint salad. This wine is made from hand-selected fruit from Oregon’s Willamette Valley, where the cool climate is ideal for growing flavorful Pinot Gris grapes. Following harvest, the fruit is hand sorted and gently pressed to retain its delicate aromatics. A long, cool fermentation in stainless steel tanks preserves the varietal characteristics of the fruit. This bottled wine has 13.2% alcohol by volume and features a screw cap for easy opening. Since 1996, Joel Gott has made wines with everything that matters: structure, sweet fruit, tannin, color, mouthfeel.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.