- Home / Jose Cuervo Sparkling Margarita
Jose Cuervo Sparkling Margarita
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Lime margarita made with jose cuervo tequila, triple sec, natural flavors & certified color. Jose Cuervo Margaritas are America's favorite ready-to-drink cocktail, are made with real Jose Cuervo tequila and provide an authentic and unbeatably convenient cocktail experience.
In 1795, Jose Mareda Guadalupe de Cuervo began selling the very first Vino Mezcal de Tequila de Jose Cuervo after receiving the first official charter from the King of Spain to produce tequila commercially. Cuervo has been producing tequila at La Rojef1a, the oldest active distillery in Latin America, ever since.Jose Cuervo has been making tequila for over 250 years with the same experience, craftsmanship, and recipes that have been handed down generation through generation. Scroll down to explore key moments in the brand's rich history.King Carlos IV issued a royal decree in Spain granting Jose Maria Guadalupe Cuervo y Montana the first license to produce and distribute tequila.Jose Cuervo barrels made it to California from San Blas in 1852Just like Champagne can only be made in France, or Scotch can only be made in Scotland, as of 1974, in order for a spirit to be called "tequila" it had to be made in certain states of Mexico.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.