- Home / Jose Cuervo Sparkling Paloma
Jose Cuervo Sparkling Paloma
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
Jose Cuervo is the #1 tequila in the world, as well as the oldest, most-recognized and awarded. The history of Jose Cuervo began in 1758, the year in which Jose Antonio de Cuervo obtained a parcel of land in Jalisco, Tequila in order to cultivate and harvest the blue agave plant. This singular event marked the birth of the tequila category. The company has remained family owned for over 250 years, and today is run by the 10th generation of the Cuervo family.
In 1795, Jose Mareda Guadalupe de Cuervo began selling the very first Vino Mezcal de Tequila de Jose Cuervo after receiving the first official charter from the King of Spain to produce tequila commercially. Cuervo has been producing tequila at La Rojef1a, the oldest active distillery in Latin America, ever since.Jose Cuervo has been making tequila for over 250 years with the same experience, craftsmanship, and recipes that have been handed down generation through generation. Scroll down to explore key moments in the brand's rich history.King Carlos IV issued a royal decree in Spain granting Jose Maria Guadalupe Cuervo y Montana the first license to produce and distribute tequila.Jose Cuervo barrels made it to California from San Blas in 1852Just like Champagne can only be made in France, or Scotch can only be made in Scotland, as of 1974, in order for a spirit to be called "tequila" it had to be made in certain states of Mexico.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.