- Home / Julia James California Chardonnay
Julia James California Chardonnay
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
Julia James is a tribute to the future. Named for the fifth generation of the Opici family, this wine is bursting with orchard fruits and a hint of oak. The perfect pour to celebrate family, love, and tradition. With grapes sourced from some of Northern California's most prestigious regions, Julia James has a modern look and offers real value that consumer's love.Tasting Notes:Ripe lemon in color, this Chardonnay has golden highlights in the glass. Offers a mix of fresh pear, apple, melon and citrus on the nose. There is a bright, juicy, almost racy personality to go with exotic flavors of tropical fruits, vanilla, nectarine, and a hint of oak. Continuing to open up nicely in the glass, it has a creamy mid-palate and a clean, crisp finish. Julia James Chardonnay should be enjoyed on all occasions, especially with salads, roasted chicken, and lightly sauced pasta dishes.
Julia James is like that friend you can take anywhere - the one who is a great addition to any occasion and captivates the crowd. Approachable in style and price, Julia James is produced from fruit cultivated in northern California's cool climate regions. Warm sunny days and cool breezy nights provide ideal growing conditions for this varietal. It embodies the Opici family traditions of quality and value.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.