- Home / Jura Scotch Whisky Single Malt 10Yr
Jura Scotch Whisky Single Malt 10Yr
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
Colour : Warming golden glow.Nose : Soft nuances of American white oak with a smooth, sweet aroma of honey.Taste : A refined, smooth and clean tasting liquid with gentle oak flavours, followed by highlights of caramel and soft liquorice. The warmth of roasted coffee beans lingers long in the mouth.
The Isle of Jura is nestled off the West Coast of Scotland. It's only 60 miles as the crow flies from Glasgow but takes a wee while to get there. One road, one distillery, one pub, one shop and one community. It's often been described as remote and even George Orwell went so far as to say it was 'the most un-get-at-able place', whilst he was writing 1984.But we Diurachs believe anything is possible... In 1963 we rebuilt a derelict distillery, on a remote island, beside a giant whirlpool, helped revive a community and launched a legend. Ever since we've been using our incredibly tall stills to create a uniquely crafted mix of whiskies that set us apart from all other distilleries. From sweet and mellow to rich and smoky, we're sure to have a whisky that suits the most discerning full bodied fanatic or peat freak.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.