- Home / Juve Y Camps Reserva De La Familia Gran Reserva Brut Cava 2017
Juve Y Camps Reserva De La Familia Gran Reserva Brut Cava 2017
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
It has a typically pale golden colour, with a rich, elegant nose that begins with ripe white fruit and moves towards the notes that come from ageing: baked goods, toasted bread, spices. On the palate it is extremely seductive, with a fresh, pleasant texture and long finish that is once again reminiscent of white fruit.
Juve9 & Camps is a family-owned winery located in San Sadurned d'Anoia, a small town in the northeastern Penede8s region near Barcelona. Founded in 1921 by Joan Juve9 Baque9s and his wife Teresa Camps Farre9, the winery's three-generation history has resulted in an international reputation for producing top-quality Cava.The story of Juve9 & Camps actually began over 200 years ago when Joan Juve9 Mir, a bold and enterprising vine grower with ideas ahead of his time, laid the foundation for what would become the family firm. His son, Antoni Juve9 Escaiola, carried on the legacy. There were many challenges, including the terrible phylloxera plague. Advocating replanting (as did other leading figures of the Penede8s), he led a drive to restore the vineyards and to rebuild the region's wine production. Respected and loved by his contemporaries, his example encouraged his son, Joan Juve9 Baque9s, to build the family's first winery. Joan Juve9 Baque9s married Teresa Camps Farre9, an exceptional woman and an enthusiastic supporter who, in 1921, inspired her husband to launch the first sparkling wine under the Juve9 brand. It was made in the underground cellars beneath the family home in San Sadurned d'Anoia.Today, Juve9 & Camps has established itself as the most highly regarded Cava producer in Spain. Juve9 & Camps wines are regularly served at state banquets given by Spain's Royal Family and are offered to visitors and guests by the National Government, the Senate and Congress.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.