- Home / Kahlua White Russian Cocktail 25
Kahlua White Russian Cocktail 25
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Product DescriptionThe complex coffee and buttery flavors are mellowed out by crisp vodka and heavy cream to create a drink that is slightly sweet and finishes with notes of roasted chestnut.
Brand DescriptionWe've all had those evenings when your friend Steve enthusiastically cries out "Let's open a bar!". The day after though, you return to your day job. The story of Kahlua begins in 1936 when four men all said "screw that day job" and actually went with it. One of the guys had a great idea, two of them forked out rich and tasteful arabica coffee, the fourth was a chemist who turned the idea into reality. Kahlua is crafted from the finest ingredients that grows side by side in rural Veracruz, Mexico. The actual word Kahlua has ties to ancient arabic languages and is said to be slang for coffee. Yes, there was already street lingo in the 30's. Kahlua is not just a regular coffee liqueur brand; it's a brand with a pretty random but exciting history. And that's because we keep on saying "screw it and let's do it" to things that are worth trying. so... Enjoy our great classic drinks. Because we all know, a good story never starts with salad. Cheers!
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE