- Home / Kim Crawford Chardonnay New Zealand
Kim Crawford Chardonnay New Zealand
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Shipping Information
Product DescriptionKim Crawford Chardonnay White Wine opens with delightful aromas of tropical fruit and hints of butterscotch. This table white wine pairs well with pan-seared salmon and other white meat dishes.
Brand DescriptionWith incredible speed, Kim Crawford's powerful, aromatic wines began winning awards and gained a devoted, even fanatical, following. Only two years after launch, Kim Crawford Wines began exporting to the United States. Within four years, the company moved into a state-of-the-art winery in Marlborough and began looking at vinyards to purchase and cultivate. The vineyards of Kim Crawford are located in outstanding, predominantly coastal sites. The grapes benefit from long days, clean sea breezes and crisp nights. In combination with New Zealand's long and dry autumn season, our grapes ripen slowly, which allows them to build flavor intensity as well as develop a sophisticated acidity.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE