- Home / Kith & Kin Napa Valley Chardonnay 2020
Kith & Kin Napa Valley Chardonnay 2020
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
The debut 2020 Kith and Kin Chardonnay was sourced from a neighboring vineyard in Rutherford. Pressed whole cluster, cre9mant style to preserve natural acidity and deliver fresh, aroma-driven, minerality. This wine is about preserving the freshness of the fruit and maximizing its inherent deliciousness. 100% Chardonnay, stainless steel fermented and aged for 5 months. Aromas of lemon zest, green pineapple, jasmine and crushed almonds. The palate calls out with moderate viscosity and responds with mouthwatering acidity which cleanses from the sides of the palate.
Kith & Kin, Old English for "Friends & Family," is a Cabernet Sauvignon sourced from all corners of the Napa Valley to create a supple and approachable wine. At Kith & Kin, we believe in creating Cabernet Sauvignon that reflects the beauty of the Napa Valley and showcases our passion for exceptional winemaking.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.