- Home / La Posta Mendoza Armando Vineyard Bonarda
La Posta Mendoza Armando Vineyard Bonarda
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Intense ruby color with bright aromas of fresh red & black raspberries and subtle smoky oak notes. The flavor of freshly-crushed raspberries is echoed on the palate, along with notes of leather, dark chocolate, and a touch sandalwood on the finish.
Argentina's first grower-designated wines that offer a true 'sense of place.' Ed Lehrman and Nick Ramkowsky of Vine Connections have tasted over a thousand wines since they began importing from Argentina. In that time, they discovered a handful of grape growers whose results in the vineyards with specific varietals have been truly amazing--year in, year out. Ed and Nick's first encounter with many of these growers was at a posta del vinatero, or "tavern of the grape grower." Here they drank wine with the growers and spoke passionately for hours about their soils, their vines, and their quest for superior flavors in their grapes. In collaboration with Laura Catena and esteemed winemaker Estela Perinetti, Vine Connections salutes the hard work and skill of these growers by offering these vineyard-designated releases.Owner/Winemaker Nick Ramkowsky & Ed Lehrmann, Owners | Estela Perinetti, Winemaker
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.