- Home / LaLuca Veneto Prosecco
LaLuca Veneto Prosecco
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
The wine pours an almost translucent bright yellow, with hints of green reflecting off the glass. The nose is instantly defined and distinctive, offering up bold orchard fruits, crisp pears, and lemon curd, all of which come together in a rich, creamy off-dry style that is extremely appealing. There is a deft touch of minerality, playing nicely against the subtle sweetness of the wine. The finish shows excellent length and fine overall balance.Perfect as an aperitif, well-chilled.
The Veneto region of northeastern Italy is acclaimed for the production of high-quality Prosecco. LaLuca embraces this tradition with a combination of quality and affordability, produced in the highly regarded sub-region of Treviso where many of the best values in Prosecco originate. Grapes are sourced from over 100 hectares of vines belonging to some of the oldest and most respected growers across the entire region. These hillside vineyards are situated at an altitude of 400 meters above sea level and enjoy southeastern exposures to maximize sunlight. Soils of alluvial origin include fine particles of silt and clay, with larger components of sand and gravel.LaLuca is a proprietary label created by Opici Wines honoring the newest addition to the 5th generation of the Opici family. It is a celebration of everything their family name stands for: Lineage, Legacy, & Love. The devotion and care that went into the making of this outstanding sparkling wine is evident.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.