- Home / Le Grand Noir France Rose
Le Grand Noir France Rose
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
Vineyard Notes:The grapes, selected from low-yielding vines, come from the areas of Carcassonne and the Minervois, in association with Celliers Jean d'Alibert.Winemaking Notes:The Shiraz and Grenache grapes were picked at optimum aromatic ripeness then briefly cold macerated. The grapes were then pressed and only then was the clear juice racked. The wine remained on less 3 months before being prepared for bottling.Tasting Notes:Pale pink. Intense aromas of raspberry, strawberry and redcurrant with a hint of pepper. Rich palette with refreshing bright red fruit and peppery character. Apparently dry, with attractive fruit-sweetness.Food Style:To be drunk by itself, or with a wide range of dishes, including ones prepared with oriental spices.
Le Grand Noir wines are produced by extremely dedicated teams of vignerons (wine growers) and wine makers at the Jean d'Alibert Winery at Rieux-Minervois, close to the walled city of Carcassonne.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.