- Home / Le Monde Sparkling Ribolla Gialla Brut
Le Monde Sparkling Ribolla Gialla Brut
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
Fresh and elegant on the palate with balanced acidity and sapidity, mineral aftertaste with good persistence.
The winery of Le Monde was founded as a wine-growing business of Villa Giustinian in Portobuffole8, an ancient village that was already documented in 997 A.D as a castle and river harbour of the Venetian Republic. Today it is the only rural house still operating in the lands that were once property of the Villa.Although falling under the Friuli Grave registered designation of origin, Le Monde is characterised by a calcareous clayey soil that differs from the soils that are to be found in the usually gravelly areas known as Grave. For this reason it is considered a real cru.The vineyardThe wine farm covers 40 hectares cultivated with vineyards aged over 30 years, and is characterised by a vast area formed by the alluvial cones of the Meduna, Cellina and Tagliamento rivers, by a North-South exposure and by an altitude of 20m above sea level. The nature of the soil, the exposure, the climate and the sun in this particular context, contribute to a quality production, allowing the Le Monde to reach a yield from 70 to 80 hl per hectare.Vine growing and careThe growing system used is the spurred cordon and Guyot.Furthermore, the care of Le Monde is based on the rational application of biological, chemical and farming measures whereby the use of phytosanitary products containing chemical substances are limited as much as possible.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.