- Home / Lindquist Family Wines Edna Valley Sawyer Lindquist Vineyard Pinot Noir 2016
Lindquist Family Wines Edna Valley Sawyer Lindquist Vineyard Pinot Noir 2016
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
This expressive and elegant Pinot Noir is grown Biodynamically at the Sawyer Lindquist Vineyard in the Edna Valley. The aroma is filled with floral notes of lilac and rose, with bright cranberry and white peppercorn on the finish.
When Joanne and I first visited the Napa Valley in 1984, it was love at first sight. We returned frequently and made great friends. We began attending the Napa Valley Wine Auction the next year and met many growers, vintners and winemakers and found them to be open, friendly and helpful. In 1991, we made our first Cabernet Sauvignon - 120 cases. After an exhaustive search, we found that "perfect place" in the heart of the Napa Valley in the famed Rutherford appellation. We converted the barn, built in the 1930s, located on the property, into our winery- finishing in 1999. We sold the property in May of 2012, and continue to source our grapes from that same Rutherford vineyard. We do not have a tasting room at the moment, but are happy to ship wine to CA and FL if you purchase wine from our online store or join our wine club. Permits for the remaining states are in the works....so check back soon!
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.