- Home / Los Nahuales Joven Mezcal 84Pf
Los Nahuales Joven Mezcal 84Pf
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Very little is exported: we get maybe 350 bottles a year. 2 1/2 years in French oak. Beautifully mature, with plenty of rich flavor. Very long finish. Scarce.
Cognac, malt whiskey, corn whiskey, tequila: these all were once made by hand, distilled by craftsmen using hand methods on small pot stills. Those craft methods - and the carefully-tended ingredients used for distillation - were what made these spirits wonderful. It's all mostly gone, except for a few holdouts. and a few regions that have not undergone the fatal shift to shortcuts & industrial production.Mezcals are spirits distilled from the agave plant. Tequila is a mezcal, but tequila producers remove the agave solids before they distill. Tequila distillers put just the fermented juice into their stills, but artisan mezcal distillers include the fermented agave solids, so that well-made artisan mezcals from Oaxaca are richer and more complex than tequila.Los Nahuales mezcal is distilled at the De9stileria Los Danzantes in Santiago Matatlan, the world capital of mezcal, south of Oaxaca city. The mezcals are branded as Los Nahuales in the USA due to trademark issues.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.