- Home / Louis Jadot Montagny Les Chaniots Chardonnay 2017
Louis Jadot Montagny Les Chaniots Chardonnay 2017
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
Grape Varietal : Chardonnay.Aging : 2-5 years, depending on the vintage.Vinification and Maturation : Grapes are harvested by hand and put in small cases in order not to damage the fruits. They are then softly pressed. Fermentation takes place in oak barrels from our cooperage (1/3 are new). Aging usually lasts 15 months on fine lies before bottling.
In Burgundy's Cf4te d'Or, where the integrity of the producer is often more important than a renowned appellation or vineyard, Maison Louis Jadot is one of the most venerable, most trusted and revered wine houses. Jadot's winemaking team, now led by Technical Director Fre9de9ric Barnier, has maintained a balance of tradition and technology in winemaking that allows Jadot's wines to express the subtle differences between terroirs that are the essence of fine Burgundy. Though officially retired in 2013, esteemed winemaker Jacques Lardie8re continues to work in an advisory role and on special projects.Founded in 1859, the house has grown through a long-term policy of acquisition or management of exceptional vineyard lands and owns 528 acres of vineyards, including nearly 280 acres of the Cote d'Or's most prestigious Premier and Grand Cru plots.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.