- Home / Luc Belaire Luxe Rose France Sparkling
Luc Belaire Luxe Rose France Sparkling
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
This lush pink wine is showcased in a crystal-clear glass bottle with embossed foil labels: a luxurious and striking package for the exquisite cuve9e within. An oak aged dosage and a uniquely proportioned grape blend sets Luxe Rose9 apart from the other wines in our line. In the glass, aromas of fresh strawberry and raspberry awaken the senses. The wine is creamy and rich on the palate, with more berry flavors coming to the fore, along with a light touch of woodA long, velvety finish is the perfect final touch for this surprisingly light, drinkable wine.
At our Maison, established in 1898, 6th generation winemakers oversee production of each bottle of BELAIRE, ensuring that just the right balance of red and sparkling white wine are blended to achieve the delicate cuve9e characteristic of the house.BELAIRE celebrates France's place as the originator of fine sparkling wine, combining grapes of rare quality with the craftsmanship that can only be found in Provence-Alpes-Cf6te d'Azur, the hallowed ground of Rose9 wines.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.