- Home / Lucky Star California Pinot Noir
Lucky Star California Pinot Noir
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
Lush berry aromas with hints of baking spice lead to a jammy red fruit palate. Medium in body, Lucky Star Pinot Noir has a round mouthfeel, smooth tannins and a lovely, lingering finish.
Our wines are crafted by Winemaker David Elliott, whose 25-year wine career was originally fueled by a passion for travel and learning about other cultures. His travel to wine regions all over the world has given him a truly global perspective on winemaking and experience working with many different varietals, terroir, vintages and price points. Starting off his career in Napa Valley, he traveled to Burgundy, France, cutting his teeth on the great Crus of the region. Traveling extensively for the next 18 years, Elliott worked several crushes a year. Working his way back and forth from California to New Zealand, Australia and France, David honed his skills working in tandem with celebrated winemakers around the world on limited production, luxury wines as well as on everyday drinking wines. David joined up with the other members of our team in 2005 and draws upon his diverse winemaking experience for Lucky Star wines.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.