- Home / Luna Di Luna Venezie IGT Red Blend
Luna Di Luna Venezie IGT Red Blend
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
Sticky red and black berries give way to deeper hints of red licorice, spice box and sweet tea on the nose. Bright and smooth on the palate, the flavors of strawberries and white pepper are balanced by hints of pepper and toasty oak.
With a rich winemaking tradition and inventive spirit, this region produces some of the best and most loved wines in the world and inspired a revolution in winemaking that became Luna Di Luna.Originating from the simple idea that great taste, quality and value could all come together perfectly in one memorable bottle of wine, Luna Di Luna was one of the first Italian wines to blend together popular varietals to create a more enjoyable, easy drinking wine. The iconic, brightly colored bottles provided the perfect finishing touch and the award winning wines of Luna Di Luna were born.Any day, any time casual wine drinkers know they can depend on Luna Di Luna for outstanding quality, delicious taste and exceptional value.Steeped in the rich winemaking tradition of the legendary Tre-Venezie region in northeastern Italy, the vineyards of Luna Di Luna have been producing memorable wines for more than a century and a half. Throughout the years, wine lovers around the world have realized they can depend on Luna Di Luna for consistently outstanding quality, delicious taste and exceptional value.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.