- Home / Maeli Bianco Infinito Veneto IGT White Blend 2015
Maeli Bianco Infinito Veneto IGT White Blend 2015
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
Brilliant straw yellow, this wine stands out for its aromatic personality and structure of the grapes from which it draws life. The bouquet presents floral notes of magnolia, orange blossom and fruity notes of peaches, yellow fruit, citrus fruit, and aromatic herbs. Soft and rich on the palate, well balanced thanks to the pleasant vein of acidity that makes its finale clean. Elegant, very persistent and versatile.
The identity of the territory, which has always been at the centre of my research, has proven its great potential when planted with the Yellow Muscat grape variety which here is known as Fior D'Arancio. The origin of the soil is volcanic, rich in trachyte, chalk and clay that in my vineyard are mixed with marl and loam. This is where the name Maeli comes from.The variety of the land, the steepness of the hills, the varying exposition of the vineyards, the peculiarities of the micro-climate, the temperature excursions of this face as well as the vegetation made up of holly oaks, strawberry trees, fruit trees and olive trees motivated me into finding an expression for it all in this wine.Here is where Maeli takes centre stage, a reality which has found new vigour in the support given it by the brothers Gianluca and Desiderio Bisol, who have encouraged the search for new expressions in a grape variety that still has so much to reveal.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.