- Home / Maestro Dobel Pavito Tequila
Maestro Dobel Pavito Tequila
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
The inspiration to make this tequila is a mixture of tradition and innovation, which fuses the modernity of Maestro Dobel with the "breast process", originating from our Oaxacan ancestors; which consists of distilling the best agave pineapples and infusing the vapors of spices and seasonal fruits, such as apple, tejocote, orange, among others, resulting in a tequila marked with notes of cooked agave that is complemented with an initial sweetness fruity notes of cane, spices and cinnamon.
MAESTRO DOBELr Tequila is the world's first crystal-clear aged tequila with the complexity of aged cognacs, combined with the crispness of luxury vodkas.MAESTRO DOBEL is sourced from a single estate and crafted from 100% blue agave selected from the lowland family-owned ranches where the terroir produces lighter, herbal and citric aromas. Every step of the process is done meticulously from the harvesting of the agave to the labeling of each bottle with the approving signature from one of two Tequila Maestros entrusted to blend each batch of MAESTRO DOBEL. A true balance of tradition and innovation.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.