- Home / Mandrarossa Sicily Nero D'Avola 2018
Mandrarossa Sicily Nero D'Avola 2018
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Color : Intense ruby-red color with purple highlights.Nose : Captivating aromas of black cherries, plums and red mulberries.Palate : Smooth and velvety.
Founded in 1999, Mandrarossa is the creation of Cantine Settesoli, one of the world's largest wine producers. Boasting a premium range of estate-bottled wines, Mandrarossa is part of Sicily's largest wine producer and co-operative formed by 2,000 members. Located in the historic town of Menfi, in the southwest corner of this idyllic Mediterranean island, Mandrarossa is the high quality project of Cantine Settesoli and comes from the selection of the ideal terroir for each varietal. Mandrarossa's extensive investment in advanced winemaking technology combined with the expertise of a distinguished team of five full-time winemakers has resulted in an outstanding line of wines that capture the flavors, essence, and mystique of Sicily.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.