- Home / Manischewitz Blackberry Kosher
Manischewitz Blackberry Kosher
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
Specially sweetened, 100% Blackberry wine with the aromas and flavors of blackberry jam.
Manischewitz is a name steeped in tradition, and our commitment to tradition is reflected in our work and our wine. For over 60 years, Manischewitz has provided high quality Kosher wines, and has been an integral part of family gatherings and holiday celebrations for generations.In 1987, Manischewitz wine was purchased from the Monarch Wine Company in Brooklyn, NY, and became part of the Centerra Wine Company portfolio. Manischewitz is currently produced at Widmer Wine Cellars in Naples, NY, where all Manischewitz wines are certified Kosher and produced under the supervision of the Union of Orthodox Jewish Congregations of America.Manischewitz continues to be the #1 Kosher wine brand in America, and offers an extensive product line that includes a variety of flavors and sizes. As always, the brand remains committed to providing quality Kosher wine that makes the Manischewitz name synonymous with tradition.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.