- Home / Marie de Beuaregard Vouvray 2017
Marie de Beuaregard Vouvray 2017
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
Beautiful pale gold color with some bluish tints. On the nose, mineral expression of chalk and flint followed by a burst of ripe pear, acacia honey, candied fruits and lemon. The palate has a beautiful balance of freshness and sweetness with a silky texture.
If ever a river and the surrounding landscapes encapsulated the French national identity and lifestyle, it would surely be the Loire and the wine regions that line it. Stretching from one side of the country to the other, the river of kings has been the homeland of our family for nine generations. Originally from Pouilly-sur-Loire, we decided over twenty years ago to head off in search of other treasures that our beautiful wine region could offer. Over the years, our quest led us along both banks of the river, reaching out to local winegrowers and terroirs. We invite you to discover the gems we found on our journey and hope to share with you our passion for one of France's finest wine regions.Saget La Perrie8re signature brands epitomize the hallmark accessibility and freshness of Loire wines. Our wines embrace a unique showcase range of Loire appellations; from its original home in Pouilly sur Loire to Sancerre, Chinon, Vouvray, Anjou & Muscadet forming an unprecedented collection across the Loire Valley.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.