- Home / Marquis De La Tour Loire Brut
Marquis De La Tour Loire Brut
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
Color : Pale gold with fine bubbles.Nose : Delicate floral aromas.Palate : Crisp, clean and light with fine bubbles and ripe melon flavors.
The Loire Valley has often been called the "garden of France." This pastoral landscape, with its gently rolling hills and majestic che2teaux, is the largest sparkling wine region in France, outside of Champagne. One of the best known names in fine Loire Valley sparkling wines is Marquis de la Tour from Maison Ackerman. Maison Ackerman, which has been identified with premium quality Loire Valley sparkling wines since 1811, is the Loire Valley's single largest wine producer.Ackerman today has a fully fledged sustainable development approach based on maintaining the right balance between the social, economic and environmental aspects of wine production. At Ackerman, this means respecting terroirs, holding onto their personal values and pursuing a viable economic approach.Named for a 16th century tower (tour) which still exists today, "Marquis de la Tour" reflects a long heritage of sparkling wine production. It has been a welcome guest and the toast of the party at social gatherings and family celebrations, both formal and casual. Its handsome packaging projects a timeless, classic elegance and is a charming and affordably priced sparkling wine.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.