- Home / Masseria Altemura Salento IGT Negroamaro
Masseria Altemura Salento IGT Negroamaro
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
COLOR;Ruby-red in color.BOUQUET;Bright strawberry and cherry with notes of violet, pepper and cocoa powderPALATE;Robust and medium bodied revealing vibrant fruit, fresh cracked pepper and exotic spice that leads to chewy tannins and a mineral rich finish.
Masseria Altemura is situated deep in the countryside of the districts of Torre Santa Susanna and of Oria, in the heart of the Salento Peninsula, an area permeated through and through with Mediterranean character and where the light, the breezes and the sea coalesce in a unique alchemy. As had been the case with Pascotto Carissimo way back in 1222, Gianni Zonin saw in this area - and in Masseria Altemura in particular - the potential for contributing to the renaissance of wine production in Puglia.There thus began a long period of planning followed by one of actual refurbishment, involving the land and the buildings that now represent the heart of the estate's headquarters. The total area of the property is over 300 hectares - of which 130 (soon to become 150) are vineyards and 40 consist of olive groves - thus ensuring substantial annual production. It is a single holding, restored with total respect for the environment and the original architecture. As in the time of the Counts Martini Carissimo, it now represents one of the flagship estates in Puglian agriculture.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.