- Home / Mastroberardino Classici Falanghina Del Sannio DOC
Mastroberardino Classici Falanghina Del Sannio DOC
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Shipping Information
Color : Straw yellow with greenish reflections.Nose : Fresh and fruity with strong notes of citrus, tropical fruits, peach, banana and white flowers.Taste : Of great freshness and persistence, with a pleasant aftertaste of tropical fruits.
Tradition constitutes a value insofar as it represents a bond of consistency, of credibility with respect to the decisions that are taken from time to time.The Mastroberardino family has lived in the socio-cultural context of wine for over two centuries, based on the most reliable historical reconstructions.The first traces of its presence in Irpinia date back to the Bourbon land registry, in the mid- eighteenth century , when the family chose the village of Atripalda as its headquarters, where the ancient cellars are still located, and from there originated a lineage that linked indissolubly their fate to the cult of wine.Ten generations , since then, have led the family business, amidst ups and downs, as always happens in the stories of family businesses of more ancient origin.The family estates are located in Irpinia, cradle of three DOCGs: Greco di Tufo, Fiano di Avellino and Taurasi , distributed in the various areas of the territory with the aim of preserving their identity and ensuring their first protection, continuity and development. then, of the indigenous viticulture.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.