- Home / Mcmanis Family Vineyards Pinot Grigio California
Mcmanis Family Vineyards Pinot Grigio California
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Shipping Information
Product DescriptionOur Pinot Grigio is light straw in color and crisp and refreshing on the palate. Driven by notes of lemon, lime, and grapefruit with a touch of minerality, this wine is a go-to palate cleanser. McManis Family wines are certified sustainable under Lodi Rules standards. The McManis Family Winery is certified sustainable under the California Winegrowing Alliance. Pairs well with smoked salmon, lemon chicken piccata, and grilled asparagus.
Brand DescriptionFourth generation farmer Ron McManis, and his wife Jamie, founded McManis Family Vineyards in 1990. From the beginning, their mission was simple: every bottle of McManis Family Vineyards should consist of 'quality wine at an honest price'. They now farm over 3,600 acres of premium wine grapes from premier growing areas across the state. All 10 delicious varietals are certified sustainable under Lodi Rules standards and the winery itself is certified under California Sustainable Winegrowing Alliance. McManis is also the keeper of the third smallest American Viticultural Area (AVA) in California, the River Junction Appellation
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE