- Home / Nikka Single Malt Whisky Yoichi 90
Nikka Single Malt Whisky Yoichi 90
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Shipping Information
Product DescriptionNikka Whisky's first distillery and guardian of their tradition, Yoichi is located on the coast of Hokkaido, the northernmost island of Japan. Crafted using methods from the past, such as direct coal heating, the Yoichi single malt truly captures the authentic character of its exceptional location, with its refined coastal and peat notes. A subtle blend of Yoichi casks of various ages, of which a large portion was matured in ex-sherry casks, the perfect representative of Nikka's historic single malt expresses a delicate balance between smoky, fruity and floral aromas.
Brand DescriptionNikka Whisky continues a legacy of marrying tradition and innovation, as set forth by its founder Masataka Taketsuru. Guided by Taketsuru's philosophies, variations of malt whiskies distilled at Nikka's two distinct distilleries - Yoichi and Miyagikyo - and grain whiskies distilled in Coffey stills remain the core pillars of Nikka's complexity and creativity. Today, Nikka offers a wide variety of artisanal expressions brought by its unique assets and skillful blending
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE