- Home / Oyster Bay Rose Wine Marlborough
Oyster Bay Rose Wine Marlborough
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Shipping Information
Product DescriptionThe perfect shade of Oyster Bay Ros is produced from the delicate touch of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir grapes, carefully selected and blended to express fruit vibrancy and delicate red berry profiles. Marlborough is recognized as one of the world's top winegrowing regions, and rightfully so. It's combination of bright sunshine and cool climate create expressive fruit-driven wines unlike anywhere else. Pale rose in color but vivid in its flavors, Oyster Bay Ros features fragrant summer blossom and red berry fruits, with wonderfully refreshing citrus notes and elegant texture.
Brand DescriptionBlessed with the natural advantages of New Zealand's maritime cool climate and ancient alluvial soils, Oyster Bay continues to capture the essence of New Zealand's cool climate viticulture with our world-class range of elegant and assertive wines with glorious fruit flavors. Oyster Bay vines flourish in Marlborough, one of New Zealand's most renowned wine regions. Oyster Bay's state-of-the-art, winemaking facilities, have been carefully designed to preserve the intense varietal flavors which come from these unique sites. Oyster Bay is a passion. It's a vision. And ultimately, it's a promise to bring the very best of New Zealand wine to the world.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE