- Home / Redemption Bourbon Wheated 96
Redemption Bourbon Wheated 96
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Shipping Information
Product DescriptionNose: Candied ginger, sage, and lavender with fragrant aromas of fresh pear over layers of vanilla and cedar Palate: Silky and harmonious, yet robust and intense. Flavors of roasted coffee beans, smoked meats and hazelnut marry harmoniously with spicy notes of cardamon and black pepper. Finish: Fresh baked bread with a toasted crust and a hint of malty sweetness
Brand DescriptionThe Redemption name was chosen to reflect the idea of Rye re-claiming its status, prior to Prohibition, it was the #1 selling type of whiskey. The Redemption portfolio of whiskeys all have a high rye content which gives it a distinct flavorful spicy taste. The whiskey is all sourced in Lawrenceburg Indiana from the old Seagram's distillery, founded in 1847. The whiskey is batched and barreled in Bardstown Kentucky at Bardstown Barrel Selections. The distinctiveness of Redemption comes from the attention to detail during the aging and batching process which is all done to taste, insuring consistency bottle to bottl
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE