- Home / Robert Mondavi Private Selection Pinot Noir California
Robert Mondavi Private Selection Pinot Noir California
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Shipping Information
Product DescriptionRobert Mondavi Private Selection Pinot Noir Red Wine is medium bodied with soft tannins and a lingering finish, making it an elegant pairing with roast meat, poultry, seafood and cheese.
Brand DescriptionWhen Robert Mondavi came to Napa Valley, he aspired to take California wines to new levels by applying his pioneering vision to classic winemaking customs. Inspired by our namesake's passion for challenging expectations and pushing boundaries, our wines build on time-honored traditions to enhance your favorite varietals with new layers of flavor. Robert Mondavi Private Selection offers something substantive and real: 26 years of capturing Robert Mondavi's legendary winemaking expertise and trailblazing legacy in California wines that are crafted for exceptional flavor and everyday enjoyment. By balancing longstanding traditions with a forward-looking approach, we explore what wine can be, not just what it "ought" to be to offer the most flavorful of wine experiences. For those seeking depth and substance, and who don't just drink wine, but savor it - make the most out of every sip by joining us in our relentless pursuit of better.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE