- Home / Roe & Co Blended Irish Whiskey 90
Roe & Co Blended Irish Whiskey 90
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Product DescriptionNose: Creamy, delightfully fragrant. Taste: Notes of soft spice and mellow spun sugar along with warm hints of spiced pears and woody vanilla. Finish: Lingering and gentle, ending with a light creaminess.
Brand DescriptionRoe & Co. was born out of a partnership between Diageo master blender Caroline Martin and five hand-picked Irish based bartenders, with the task of creating a unique blended Irish whiskey that would hold its own in cocktails. Roe & Co. is named in honor of George Roe, the once world-famous whiskey maker who helped build the golden era of Irish whiskey in the 19th century.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.
I picked up a bottle of Roe & Co. Irish Whiskey at the duty free shop in Dublin. I really like the smooth taste with a hint of bourbon. I have not been able to find it locally and was happy to be able to get in online from Craft City. I purchased two bottles to save on shipping. Will probably get 3 the next time.