- Home / Sagamore Spirit Straight Rye Whiskey 83
Sagamore Spirit Straight Rye Whiskey 83
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Shipping Information
Product DescriptionThis rye has vanilla, caramel and baking spices on the nose and is a traditional Maryland-style Rye Whiskey. It also has candied, dried orange peel with notes of clove and nutmeg and lingering hints of walnut and brown sugar to finish.
Brand DescriptionOur spirit flows from a spring house, built in 1909, at Maryland's Sagamore Farm - naturally filtered spring water, fed from a limestone aquifer. The same water that fuels our champion thoroughbreds also cuts the rich spice of our rye, creating a spirit as revolutionary as America's risk-takers and history-makers. Our story is one of passion, of old meeting new, and crafting a timeless American whiskey. TASTING NOTES Aroma: Warm cinnamon, vanilla bean, honey, and nutmeg Palate: Smooth mouth-feel, with caramel and molasses up front and peppery baking spices on the end Color: A bonfire glow - amber with gold undertones Finish: Smooth, with a zesty rye spiciness
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE