- Home / Saint Liberty Straight Bourbon Mary'S Four Grain Women Bootlegger'S Collection 4 Yr 95
Saint Liberty Straight Bourbon Mary'S Four Grain Women Bootlegger'S Collection 4 Yr 95
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Product DescriptionA very approachable and inviting nose with notes of caramelized vanilla, dried apricots and a hint of allspice. The palate is warm and inviting with notes of cinnamon, brown sugar, black tea, clove and a hint of butterschotch for a delightfully creamy-smooth and enjoyable finish.
Brand DescriptionOur Mary's Four Grain Bourbon Whiskey moves from the bootleggers of Montana to Colorado. Mary's story takes us to the Aspen area specifically Marble, where she used to make her spirits using water from the Crystal River, fed by the Rocky Mountains. This Four-Grain is very approachable with an inviting nose with notes of vanilla, lightly charred wood and grilled peaches. The tasting notes include creamy, spiced rye, sweet vanilla and marsh The mashbill is 65% corn, 22% wheat, 10% rye and 3% malted barley, triple pot distilled and aged in #3 white oak for a minimum of 4 years.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE