- Home / Saint Liberty Straight Rye Whiskey Josephine'S Flat Head River Bootlegger'S Collection Chapter 1 5 Yr 91
Saint Liberty Straight Rye Whiskey Josephine'S Flat Head River Bootlegger'S Collection Chapter 1 5 Yr 91
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Shipping Information
Product DescriptionA very approachable and inviting nose with sweet notes of vanilla, lightly charred wood and grilled peaches. The palate is flooded with creamy spiced rye grains and then sweet vanilla and marshmallow for a delightfully creamy and enjoyable finish.
Brand DescriptionOur Josephine's Flathead River Rye is a Tennessee Rye, that like our bourbon, is Perfected in Montana. We use the Same Pure Water Source from the Rocky Mountains from the area where Josephine the Bootleg Lady of Glacier Park used to distill her moonshine from during the Prohibition Era. Our Rye is aged for at least 5 years, with a mash bill of 95% rye, 5% malted barley. Josephine's Rye, much like her life will be in Chapters. Chapter 1 is a 30 barrel batch and is available at 91-proof Chapter 2 is expected to release in late September. We proof and blend from barrel strength at our distillery in Lolo, MT.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE