- Home / Santa Rita 120 Sauvignon Blanc Reserva Especial Central Valley
Santa Rita 120 Sauvignon Blanc Reserva Especial Central Valley
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Product DescriptionBright greenish with herbal aromas mingled with white flowers and fruit. The refreshing palate has nicely balanced acidity and a pleasingly persistent fruity finish, making this a light wine that is easy to enjoy.
Brand DescriptionVoted one of the World's Most Admired Wine Brands for the 8th time in 2020 by Drinks International, Santa Rita is a trusted name in over 80 countries. It was awarded Worldwide Ethical Winery of the Year in 2015 and Commended Winery 2019 by Drinks International Green Awards. From its estate vineyard first planted in 1651, Santa Rita leads you on an incredible wine journey from the hand-picked, barrel-aged 120 series (16 Wine Enthusiast Best Buys since 2017), to the historic single vineyard, ungrafted vines of Medalla Real Gold Medal, to Casa Real, chosen one of the 36 best wines ever by Decanter for its 1989 vintag
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE