- Home / Scharffenberger Brut Rose Excellence Mendocino County
Scharffenberger Brut Rose Excellence Mendocino County
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Shipping Information
Product DescriptionThe wine has a pale salmon hue with integrated aromas of fresh raspberry jam and wild strawberries on a cream covered pastry base. The flavors are layered, round, fresh, fruity and long.
Brand DescriptionThe history of Scharffenberger Cellars begins in 1981 in the heart of California's Anderson Valley. Situated only miles from the coastal influences of the Pacific Ocean, Scharffenberger Cellars enjoys the deep soils and sunshine within the protected valley. Originally founded by John Scharffenberger, the company has undergone several transitions. With the many changes at Scharffenberger Cellars, what has remained consistent is the quality and the original philosophy behind the winemaking. Winemaker Jeffrey Jindra manages the winemaking program and works to preserve the glory of the original brand name. Scharffenberger grapes also enjoy the deep soils and sunshine provided by the protected Anderson Valley
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE