- Home / SEAGLASS Cabernet Sauvignon
SEAGLASS Cabernet Sauvignon
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
SEAGLASS Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine belongs on everyone's dinner table. A minimalist approach to winemaking helps preserve the rich, bright acidic flavors of this Cabernet Sauvignon. This red wine opens with aromas of black plum, blackberry and black cherry. The palate is rich and complex, with ripe flavors and is framed by hints of spicy oak on the finish. The 2018 vintage received "Best Buy" and 90 points from Wine Enthusiast in 2020. With exceptionally warm regions influenced by the reach of the Pacific Ocean, the Central Coast is ideal for Cabernet Sauvignon bringing exquisitely balanced with vibrant acidity, this wine complements grilled lamb, pepper-crusted tuna or pasta with a red sauce. This red wine was fermented in stainless steel tanks and aged in French and American oak barrels. SEAGLASS Wine Company produces one-of-a-kind coastal wines that are a heartfelt nod to life along the coast. These wines encapsulate the ocean air, the sandy coastline and the fresh acidity of cool-climate fruit along the Central Coast. Crafted from wind-swept vines that deliver nuanced flavors in the cellar and complex notes in the glass, SEAGLASS wines are an unmistakable expression of California’s coastal vineyards. One 750mL wine bottle of SEAGLASS Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine, contains 13.8% alcohol by volume.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.