- Home / Segura Viudas Cava Brut Gran Cuvee Reserva
Segura Viudas Cava Brut Gran Cuvee Reserva
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Shipping Information
Product DescriptionThis Cava offers a perfect combination of old vine Macabeo and Parellada, which deliver the richness of Chardonnay and the wild berry notes of Pinot Noir. The Macabeo brings fresh fruits, apples and pears to the palate, while the Parellada contributes with subtle and floral aromas which make the wine more distinctive. The Gran Cuvee Reserva is refreshing and fruity, rich and elegant, creating perfect balance between fruit, structure, acidity and alcohol.
Brand DescriptionSegura Viudas is a Spanish family owned artisanal winery, well known for its rich and elegant wines. Established in 1959, the Segura Viudas (pronounced she-GUR-a vi-YOU-das) winery and vineyards are in the heart of the Penedes wine region in Torrelavit, just outside of Barcelona. The Segura Viudas winery is housed in original buildings, some of which date back to the 11th Century. Originally built as a military watch tower, the buildings were converted into a traditional Catalonian country farm house during the 13th Century
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE