- Home / Shibui Single Grain Whisky Sherry Cask Matured 18 Yr 80
Shibui Single Grain Whisky Sherry Cask Matured 18 Yr 80
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Product DescriptionNatural color, non chill-filtered and notes of Red Cherries, black licorice & milk chocolate.
Brand DescriptionShibui whiskies are crafted in multiple award-winning distilleries from two different regions of Japan, making their range of whiskies truly unique. Shibui World Blends showcase the art of Niigata Master Blenders who create exquisite marriages of flavor using multi-cask maturation. Shibui Single Grain whiskies are a reflection of the Japanese distilleries in Okinawa who distill the grains of the land and make whisky unlike any other. Trailblazers in transparency, Shibui wants consumers to know exactly what is in the glass. Shibui shares details about their distilleries, grains, blends, fermentation, distillation and maturation, as well as the fact that all Shibui whiskies are 100% natural in color and non-chill filtered.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE