- Home / Sipsmith Sloe Gin Special Edition 2013 Autumn Harvest 58
Sipsmith Sloe Gin Special Edition 2013 Autumn Harvest 58
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Shipping Information
Brand DescriptionLondon's first traditional copper distillery since 1820, Sipsmith has re-introduced the art of handcrafted, small-batch gin production to the city. Every bottle of Sipsmith is hand-crafted in genuinely small batches while every drop of every batch is lovingly labored over by hand by their dedicated distillers. Copper stilled in small batches, this process cleanses the spirit, drawing out many impurities and results in a smooth gin. Sipsmith's one shot method makes it one of the few gins in the world not to be made from concentrate for an incredible fullness of flavor. Made using only the heart cut of the run, much like a fine single malt scotch, it's what delivers the gin's uncompromising quality. Juniper forward, with very classic notes, Sipsmith is perfect for a Gin & Tonic, Negroni, or other classic gin cocktails, yet so smooth it's an essential for a martini. Combine four parts Sipsmith London Dry Gin with one part dry vermouth in an ice-filled glass. Stir until chilled, strain into a chilled coupe glass, and garnish with a lemon twist.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE