- Home / Tamdhu Single Malt Scotch 12 Yr 86
Tamdhu Single Malt Scotch 12 Yr 86
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Shipping Information
Product DescriptionBig, quite rich, yet sweetly Sherried. There are notes of allspice, raisin and date with a sprig of mint, before fruit cake and Sherried funkiness come in. Things progress through chocolate (fruit and nut) and the smell of new wellies (this is a positive), then tea bread with butter, and wet reeds. There's even a hint of vanilla at the start, before the dark fruits come in and it starts to grow in weight and chewiness before a late burst of citrus. There's a further burst of rich, cooked berry fruits. Water brings out roast almond, black cherry and coriander. Gingerbread and raisin come through on the finish.
Brand DescriptionIn 1898 our founders secured their first precious shipment of sherry casks from the finest bodegas in Spain. Now over 100 years later, Tamdhu matures its whisky exclusively in the finest Oloroso sherry casks. Nothing less. It's one of the hardest and most expensive ways to mature whisky, not to mention it limits the amount of precious spirit we can produce. So why do we do it that way? We do it this way because we believe it's the only way to create the very best single malt whisky. This is why our brand platform is - Only the best.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE