- Home / The Tyrconnell Single Malt Irish Whiskey 86
The Tyrconnell Single Malt Irish Whiskey 86
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Shipping Information
Product DescriptionAromas of roasted nuts, nougat, and mild oak precede a palate that is honeyed and rich in texture. The finish brings forth the malt component, allowing a keen graininess to move to the forefront.
Brand DescriptionThe legend of The Tyrconnell was born in 1876, when R.M. Delamere entered his chestnut colt, Tyrconnell, in the prestigious National Product Stakes horse race. Fortune found favor with Delamere that afternoon, as Tyrconnell bested horses and oddsmakers alike on his march to victory. The surprise victory captured the imagination of the assembled crowd, which included the Watts, a local family who had built a thriving whiskey distillery. They chose to commemorate the occasion by creating a limited edition, small batch whiskey that bore the name of their local champion. Although the Watts intended to make The Tyrconnell just once, it ended up becoming their most popular whiskey. Before Prohibition, The Tyrconnell was claimed to be the best selling Irish whiskey. Today, the brand is maintained by the Kilbeggan Distilling Company, proud protectors of the Irish whiskey making traditions. Each bottle bears the same commemorative label celebrating Tyrconnell's triumph.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE