- Home / Vigilance Lake County Sauvignon Blanc
Vigilance Lake County Sauvignon Blanc
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
We ferment the juice in stainless steel tanks at 55b0F, long and slow, resulting in a flood of crisp pear and granny smith apple aromas filling the glass, perfectly balancing the notes of citrus and guava on the palate. Salute!
Located in Lake County, California, known for the cleanest air quality in the United States you will find Vigilance Vineyards & Winery set amongst the historic Anderson Marsh sanctuary where preservation of the land and wildlife are equally matched to the beliefs of Clay & Margarita Shannon, owners of this breathtaking slice of heaven. Inspiration came from the tranquil attributes of this exceptional property. It was the pivotal point of realization for the wine label "Vigilance". Generated from their art of farming using sustainable practices and their spirit of being careful to preserve land for future generations the blend became a truly harmonious expression of the earth and the Shannon's commitment to it.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.