- Home / Villa Rosa Gavi Di Gavi Piedmont Cortese
Villa Rosa Gavi Di Gavi Piedmont Cortese
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
Villa Rosa Gavi di Gavi is a fragrant dry white with nuances of apple and melon on the nose. Medium in body, it is studded with stone fruit flavors and mineral qualities that extend through the crisp, clean finish. Vinified entirely in stainless steel, it is released young and is best enjoyed soon after.
Villa Rosa was created by the Opici family as a tribute to the late Rose Opici, a founder of the Opici Wine Group. Rose was partial to Piedmont's indigenous grapes, particularly the white varietals, regularly enjoying a glass of Gavi with her favorite Italian fare or celebrating life with sweet bubbles from Asti.From Asti to Barolo, Opici collaborated with some of Piedmont's finest growers and producers, each specialists in their respective appellations.In a sense, the Villa Rosa collection embodies Rose's dynamic personality. Just as she was charismatic and full of life, these wines are fully-flavored, approachable, easy-going, and food-friendly selections.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.