- Home / Villa Sandi Prosecco Cartizze Vigna La Rivetta Prosecco 2018
Villa Sandi Prosecco Cartizze Vigna La Rivetta Prosecco 2018
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
COLOUR: Very pale straw yellow and an intense, fine and persistent perlage.BOUQUET: Intensely fruity aroma with clear hints of ripe golden apple, exotic fruit salad and citrus fruits; a persistent flowery aroma reminiscent of acacia and wistaria flowers.FLAVOUR: Fresh, dry and austere but at the same time agreeably smooth. A fine froth develops in the mouth liberating soft fruity sensations.
A sparkling jewel protected by the hills of the Marca Trevigiana, Villa Sandi is a Palladian style masterpiece dating back to 1622, and it is also the main office of the company. Devoted to wine culture for many generations, the Moretti Polegato family, owner of the Villa, have fostered this ancient tradition by making Villa Sandi the headquarters of the winery, and by promoting grape growing in the area on a modern basis.Villa Sandi is one of the leading producers of Prosecco, and devotes the utmost care and attention to its quality. From comparison, growth. Common commitment to environmental issues, shared strategies for enhancing Italian quality wines in the world and promoting the Italian Grand Cru are the goals of the alliances we are part of.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.