- Home / Villa Sandi Veneto Ribolla Gialla
Villa Sandi Veneto Ribolla Gialla
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Shipping Information
COLOURIt has a straw yellow color with excellent consistency.BOUQUETA fine, elegant aroma, with aromatic notes, fruity and mineral hints.TASTEThe flavor is firm, velvety, full, pleasantly aromatic and balanced.
A sparkling jewel protected by the hills of the Marca Trevigiana, Villa Sandi is a Palladian style masterpiece dating back to 1622, and it is also the main office of the company. Devoted to wine culture for many generations, the Moretti Polegato family, owner of the Villa, have fostered this ancient tradition by making Villa Sandi the headquarters of the winery, and by promoting grape growing in the area on a modern basis.Villa Sandi is one of the leading producers of Prosecco, and devotes the utmost care and attention to its quality. From comparison, growth. Common commitment to environmental issues, shared strategies for enhancing Italian quality wines in the world and promoting the Italian Grand Cru are the goals of the alliances we are part of.
- The recipient must be 21 years of age or above and present photo identification upon delivery. If recipient is found to be under 21 years of age, the order will be returned to us, and NO refund will be given.
- We are NOT allowed to ship to PO boxes or APO addresses. Any orders with PO box or APO address will be canceled.
- Items may be removed from original packaging to insure safe shipping.
- NOTE: This item is not eligible for return.